Danielle StOrIeS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

sunday in kampar..

Today was sunday i stay back in kampar... nvr go back to my hometown cause yesterday got exam...than so i nvr went back home lo.. i stay at here... i wake up this morning around 6.45 in the morning. Than i sms my housemate n my friend whether wan go to eat breakfast ma. so we went out for breakfast at around 8 something in the morning.than we go to eat at the small hawker stall there. Than i eat prawn mee and taste nt really good la. Than actually i wan to eat laksa but the ppl not yet open yet so early, the boss say need to wait for half and hour onli will finish cook de soup la.. than when i after eat parawn money onli after like fifteen minute and i lazy to wait so i end up giviong up my loving laksa. Than i went back to hostel to wash my clothes than hang my clothes and start to study my Qs lo.. after i see all the 8 chapter i sleep for 1 till 3 pm... than after i wake up.. i take a lot in my tutorial question.. than do one revision question.. than i keep on hang on my phone with my friend and chatting in my lappy. Than now, i already feel tired wan to sleep le.. but i still not very good in tomolo my exam subject.. it killing me...
HOPE GOD BLESS ME AND I CAN PASS MY QS ...(pray for that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home