Danielle StOrIeS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

This few days~~~

This fews days my mood like up n downs la.. is comlicated.. but i do enjoy with my roommate two night nvr come back i can sleep n wqake up wad time as i like, i can did wad i wan even waking uin the midnight.. and also less some voice pollution(that one of my housamte who like to open the music loud like hell think ppl are deft).... luckily this two days he went back hometown.. and i really can have a great study time lo.. Thanks to my friend nick also la.. teach me a lot of thing n also talk out wad i really un satistied with someone and something... not only i complain but one of my friend also complain that lo.. but i dun think so she know that wahy she have did wrong la.. or just think of her on convience but never think about others ppl.. last week, one i was really damn back when i come back on tuesday evening. Than i saw a white colour lappy on my desks and the lappy was plug in to my speaker.. Than i ask myself do i need to put that thing away oe should i act dunno. Than i saw one towels hagging on the chair and i can see the sense ppl sleep my bed before.. You know im i gal wad is the feeling when a boy sleep on ur bed on ur pillow n booster. I seriously damn piss off that particular days.. until today i still nvr voise up what i think. Bcos i still can stand on it... Than maybe ppl will think im too small guess la.. sleeo on bed onli la.. can u imagine two gals room suddenly a boy come to sleep.i think some of my friend know about this. I hope and wish this wont happen again. if u wan to use and bring some back to our room(even im nt here can u inform me ma) im the half owner of this room.. i do have my private n confidential.. THANKS for ur cooperation.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home