Danielle StOrIeS

Monday, September 7, 2009

@ hectic days~~~~

Today was my exam for my QS exam.. I take it too easy le. we was been given 2 hours to do 4 question,but many of us cant manage to did that maybe we less of practice.Than honestly i never really put an effort on this subject now i feel a bit guilty lo... but already pass wad can i do a?Than i should study harder for my coming last two paper.... haihzz... than tonight i went out dinner with my friend than.. he tell me something very intresting la... he n her gf got quarrel, so i ask them quareal about wad.. she just say gal just like sec chuan bian nian shu lo.. say wan chnage can chnage in a split of a second....than i also think sometimes i too will do this la.. i admit it lo.. than i say that onli call ma.. gal without that character nt call gal liao~~~ HAHA.. than now i in cc.. in a new cc just open just wan to have a try on it.. so ok quiet well lo.. i dunno wad to do so .. i wrote my blog here lo.. haha.. quiet stupid also wasting my money in here lo.. but enjoy lo.. can online.. That`s all for today.. good night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home