Danielle StOrIeS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

2day micro exam...

Today i have my microeconomics exam for my final for the first semester...my lecturer tell us that this paper are a paper will kill student.. where onli 60 percent ppl will pass onli others 40 percent will fail.Then i really put an effort on this subject i study till midnight.. than wake up in the morning.. althought i did my study last minute lo... Than this morning my friend ask me..how is ur study in micro and i say waiting to die or resit next year... Then i went to school to study the last revision befor i enter to the exam hall... I was so excited went i enter to the exam hall.. And i so hope that wad atc,afc and all those hard calculate never come out.. When i open the question paper and i didnt saw that kind of question, i feel happy un fortunely... Than i start to do my paper.. so i script my answer in the question paper than onli i transfer to my answer booklet.... then i go to the section a, mean objective question..The question is damn hard.. the word they use n our lecturer use are totally different lo.. Than all of my classmate think subjective is more easy than objective... Than when we waited the examiner to come n collect our answer booklet, i saw one of my classmate he got 4 answer booklet and i ask him la, u answer how many question and he say three la. than i wad stunt lo, i also answer three ans he also answer three question he use 4 book n i only use one book onli. Than i feel happy i know how to do the micro exam today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home