Danielle StOrIeS

Friday, July 30, 2010

@ night of insominia~~

Today im having FA test but dunno why i cant sleep from 2.30 pm until now almost hour le.. Maybe scare will fail and cant go to final. haha

Maybe too interesting to go back home to celebrate my dad birthday.. haha
Today he give me call or either a WARNING... MUST COME BACK

This is our conversation:
Dad: hello, are u coming back this week?
me: Yes, i will go back.
Dad: what time you will reach Home?
me: i will come back right after my test at 2 something.
Dad: when u reach call ur sis to fetch you ya...
me: ok ya
Dad: tomorrow we are going to have dinner at TAI CHONG
me: wa......
dad: we will go dinner at seven something. Make sure u come back.
me: Yes Sir.. :)
(Than he laugh )
will post the picture after celebrating my father birthday on next post. (pls be patient ya)
I THINK IS A TIME TO HAVE A NAP!! BEFORE GOING TO THE FA TEST WAR!!
wish all my friend good luck in today afternoon war..... Gam ba teh.....大家一起家油。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home